Business partners could provide subscription based services such as investment insights or daily horoscopes. Visitors can than become subscribers to these services, which may be offered either free of charge or at cost when integrated with a shopping cart.
Some of the subscription services includes newsletter, eGroups or even download services such as access to eBooks or song downloads, while others could include "see it first" or gaming section of the website, before content becomes public.
- Full-featured and ready to go today - right "off-the-shelf"
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - Low start up & training costs with continuing low operating costs
- Fully customizable - offer great flexibility to your partners
- Unlimited service subscriptions - your partners could publish hundreds of paid-for eGroups
- Direct sales to customers with recurring revenue stream
- Simple integration allows business partner to focus attention on quality of premium content rather than underlying technology issues
- Subscription based eGroups
- Subscription based section of website
- Sell data based services such as download
Subscription service validates access rights of each of the visitor or business. Certain content is hidden from anonymous visitors. Once the user logs in, additional sections of the website (content or product navigation, message boards, eGroups or archived premium newsletters) become available. Users could subscribe to free or fee-based services. Subscriptions easily integrate with all features of the website.
ROI & TCO
Subscription functionality is maintained by ke Solutions. Subscription services are available for fixed small monthly fee or may even be included in your package. There is no additional cost associated with subscriptions.
On the ROI side, the opportunities are endless. Subscriptions can be exploited in may ways including monthly or yearly membership as well as paid-for downloads or even weekly newsletter update.
Click here for Business Subscriptions documentation.