A website can:
- Provide global information and company advertisement - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Level the playing field between your business and the competition.
- Facilitate communication between you and your clients.
- Enhance customer/brand loyalty.
- Strengthen your professional credibility and authenticity.
Your customers - and potential customers - are using the Web to obtain information, purchase products,and network with other businesses. Shouldn't your company be at the forefront?!
ke™ does not just focus on a piece of the website lifecycle such as design, content management, or maintenance. ke™ is designed to empower users with ‘web leverage’ by giving them the ability to update and maintain their own websites. Since ke™ is 100% database-driven, there are no static pages, and content sections are easy to install or edit. In addition to its ability to create, update and maintain the design of a website, ke™ is introducing a powerful feature called snippets. Snippets are reusable pieces of codes that can be nested to provide an entire web page. Reusable codes allow you to quickly deploy new functionality on your website without the need for complex coding. With snippets functionality, it is easy to cascade changes in web content and design throughout select areas of your website.
With ke™, content management is an integral part of the ke™ system. Unlike traditional website development, where the content management system must be designed and integrated within a website (adding to cost and support), the ke™ platform allows web designers, website owners, and web content owners to create, update, and maintain websites. keAdmin is an administration dashboard that controls and manages all aspects of the ke™ environment. It is utilized to manage users and their accounts, maintain individual user access levels, and set-up site categories and content types. You can incorporate features such as e-commerce and discussion forums, and modify application variables used in dynamic decisions based on external data values (price changes are included based on currency exchange ratios). With the dashboard feature, you may even upload images or files to appropriate content holders automatically.
ke™ sets a new standard by infusing ease-of-use within sophisticated, feature rich software. This allows clients to lower total cost of ownership as ke™ provides faster business benefits and more flexibility. Customers can achieve business goals at a fixed monthly cost for web development, deployment and hosting. Since ke™ is experienced as a service, acquisition cost for hardware and software is eliminated. Furthermore, the ke™ team will research, access and develop the latest in technology implementing these solutions into the ke™system in order to exceed our client's expectations.
SaaS is an acronym for ‘software as a service’. SaaS is software sold as a service versus as packaged software, offering a low-cost way for businesses to obtain the same benefits of commercially licensed, internally operated software. SaaS eliminates complexity and high initial cost of purchasing and installing packaged software and associated hardware.
- The software is managed at a keSolutions hosting facility rather than at individual customer sites. This enables customers to access the software remotely from anywhere in the world.
- keSolutions administered infrastructure provides a scalable, reliable architecture that allows businesses to grow “on-demand”.
- Since ke™ is centralized, there are no website patches and upgrades for customers to manage locally on their servers. The only updates required are for the local copies of keAdmin.
- ke™ is a low-cost practical solution offering the full benefits of licensed software without the added cost of purchasing, updating and maintenance. Clients only pay to use the software.
No. ke™ is not designed for sites that offer adult images. We do not license the software for that type of application.
All you need is a domain name and ke™. We provide free web hosting for you and keAdmin is the only tool you'll need to maintain your website.
If working with one of our certified keDesigners, you will be able to have a live website in about five to eight weeks; depending on the amount of content you wish to have available at launch date.
Complete our information form and we’ll take care of the rest!